Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Handmade for the Holidays!

With the Holiday's just around the corner, It's time to start thinking about what to wear to those Holiday parties, family gatherings, and of course, start looking for gifts.

If you are wanting to support your local economy more, seriously consider buying handmade! Whether you shop online Via places like Etsy, or Artfire, or shop at local weekend markets, small locally owned gift shops that sell items made by local artisans... It all makes a difference! Sometimes it takes more planning than that last minute trip to the mall, but I think you'll find a great satisfaction in buying something directly from the person who made it!




 Finding unique, one of a kind gifts is a fun and interesting way to shop! I think the recipients of these gifts feel the thought that went into their selection and enjoy getting something not everyone else will have.







My Etsy shop right now has lots of items that are ready for the Holidays and beyond! Jewel tones are really big this fall/winter and I have plenty of beautiful vintage jewel pieces to choose from!





I have a full schedule for the next two months of Trunk shows and Weekend Markets, so if you've had your eye on something in the shop, don't wait too long! A lot of things I am not able to get more of!




I've added a lot more crystal earrings and bracelets to my shop! I have quite a few that are not listed as well, so if you see something you like, but are wanting a different color, I may have it in stock, or can make it in a short period of time.. Just ask!




While I haven't had time to make bead for my Principessa Glass shop over the past few months, I do hope to get back on my torch after the Holidays and start filling my shop again!



                                            
 Whatever your plans are for the Holidays, no matter what Holidays you celebrate, I hope you have the most festive of seasons! Enjoy the people who are close to you, eat something yummy, and laugh a little more!

No comments: