Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New listings!

Just a quick post to say I have been busy, busy, busy!!! I am still trying to get down the dynamics of running two shops. I can't say I've got it all figured out, but it is slowly coming together. I have been slowed quite a bit by a cluster of migraines this week, which has made getting anything accomplished a challenge. If I am not in pain I am in a complete stupor from my meds. It's definitely a case of the cure being almost as bad as the sickness.


I have some new listings up in  my shop and have been slowly building up a little bit of inventory. It has been more challenging than I expected since things have been selling quite quickly, which is a good thing, just unexpected. I haven't been able to get much torching done this week due to the headache mentioned above, but hopefully can recover some of my lost time later this week and over the weekend.


I will be putting up some new bracelets in my Juniper Gems shops later today all featuring my own artisan made lampwork beads, so stop by and take a look at those! I'm off to get back to work on those listings since I am moving like a turtle today! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: