Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cool Stuff!

Etsy has some very cool things. Every so often, I come across something that strikes me as very unique, interesting and functional. The owner of this Etsy shop, DAM Jewels, Had ordered some beads from me, so I took some time to familiarize myself with her shop and what she sold on Etsy.  I thought this Stethoscope jewelry was a very cool idea and a great way to jazz up an everyday item that is used by many in the medical field.

She can customize the colors and charm elements to suit ones taste or given field of work, which I thought was so very fun. I personally don't work in the medical field, my husband does, and I know for a fact he won't be looking for jewelry for his stethoscope, BUT, it is still a area that is largely dominated by women and WE like pretty things. She also offers plenty of other jewelry designs in her shop as well, bracelets, earrings, pendants etc. If you are in the medical field or know someone who is, stop by and take a peek at what DAM Jewels has to offer.

No comments: