Friday, November 26, 2010

More Pretty Things!

I have more new listings up on Etsy for you to check out! Several new long necklaces with my own Artisan Made Lampwork Hearts, with antiqued brass chain and findings. I love the vintage look and feel of these pieces. I have never been a necklace wearer myself, but I have made myself a couple of these necklaces and LOVE wearing them!

I've added some new bracelets to my listings, a couple of Czech glass, with Swarovski crystals and pearls, and a beautiful multi-strand pearl bracelet.

I have my full line of Swarovski Crystal Christmas Tree Earrings listed, with a limited number of pairs available. When the on hand stock is gone, that is it for this year! I won't be making any more or ordering any restock on supplies. They are too had to get this late in the season.

I have many more soldered glass pendants to add in the up coming days. Emily and I have been hard at work while she has been on Thanksgiving break making more of these fun, one of a kind pieces! Thanks for stopping by! Check out my Etsy shops for new beads and new jewelry and my Facebook for updates!

No comments: