Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Listings on Etsy!!!

I have some new listings in my Juniper Gems jewelry shop on Etsy. Stop by and take a peek! I have the complete selection of Swarovski crystal Christmas tree earrings that I am offering this year available now. I have listed some new shorter vintage style heart necklaces that are just beautiful!

Emily and I are working hard at making more soldered glass pendants. I have a new batch listed on Etsy with many more to come! More of Emily's pieces will be showing up in the next week or so. I have her hard at work while home on Thanksgiving break, to make more of her quirky, sassy style pieces!

Please stop by my Facebook page and see what I have put up for preview! My Facebook friends/fans get the first peek at most items before they are listed on Etsy. The "Stroll the Shops" feature is still going strong on Rose Haven's blog, so make sure you stop by and see the featured shops each day until Thanksgiving! Many more great artisans still to come! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: