Monday, November 22, 2010

Stroll the Shops!


Today I am being featured on Rose Haven's Blog! She has a wonderful feature called "Stroll the Shops". It runs all week and features three new shops everyday. It's a great opportunity to see artisans and their work that you might not have know about otherwise.  Jan provides a nice selection of pictures and working links for all vendors. It's easy to scroll down through the past posts and see the previous features from over the past several days. There are plenty of cool things to see and lots of great gift ideas! Please stop by Rose Haven and take a look!


I have a preview planed for later this afternoon on Facebook I have titles the "festival of Trees". I am showing my collection of Swarovski crystal Christmas tree earrings for this year. There is a limited number available and I won't be ordering more crystals for these this year, so once they are gone... their gone! My Facebook fans/friends will get the first look and opportunity to buy these. Anything remaining will be listed on my Etsy jewelry shop, Juniper Gems, over the next few days.


A lot of people make these every year, so why look at mine???? Well, I think I bring something different to the table. First of all in design, mine are not the standard looking version. Second, I give great attention to detail, doing my very best in my wire wrapping, no jumprings are involved, these earrings are wired together to stay together! Lastly, I have some awesome color combination's! I don't wear only red and green between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I think having something sparkly and Holiday themed that will work with something besides the traditional holiday color theme might be nice... Can anyone say pink Christmas???

If you are intrigued... stop by my Facebook page later and see what's up! Or you can check my Etsy shop during the next week for what is remaining. Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: